Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Long time, No post.

Ok... I know We haven't posted on here in a long time. Courteney thought that to keep up on things we'll just post her letters to her brother Chase who is in the Air Force, Basic Training. He's more up to date with us than pretty much everyone else. lol
Anyways. Here's the letters so far.


July 22nd 2009


Hey Chase,

What’s up? Not much here. I’m at work as I’m typing up this letter to you… Bored as usual… lol. This week has started out kinda sucky but ok. Yesterday Joseph and I went to FHE with some friends and then went to dinner afterward. We love playing the Xbox and Joseph has gotten me hooked on playing a game called Fable II. I love playing it. Surprising?

I’m excited for the weekend. Joseph and I both have Friday off and we’re going to go to some friend’s house and have a BBQ and play games. We might go over to Brian’s house that morning and watch the parade.

So the end of this month or the beginning of next month we’re planning on hiking Mt. Timp. Joseph loves the outdoors… I’m so lucky. J

Anyways… Till next letter, remember I love you



July 23, 2009

Hey Chase,

Been a long week. Can’t wait till today ends cuz I don’t have to work tomorrow as it’s a State holiday. Joseph and I might go to Brian’s house in the morning and see the parade in Spanish Fork. We’re also going down to Nephi to have a BBQ with a bunch of friends. Saturday we’re going to go chop wood with Dad. Mom gave me a hard time yesterday cuz we didn’t know for sure if we would be able to go… I told her we weren’t sure what our plans were. She’s weird in that respect. Anyways, yesterday I ordered pictures online and Joseph picked them up. I’m going to send you some pictures. Some are from my wedding… that I thought you’d enjoy, some are silly, and some I found and thought you’d appreciate. ;) I’ll send them a bit at a time… and I’ll write on the back what it is about.

Joseph and a friend of ours found a fun game on the Xbox and got hooked on it. It’s called ‘Splosion’. You play this experimented creature gone wrong and you run around blowing up scientists and machines. It’s fun.

Well till next time.

Luv ya bro.


July 29th, 2009


Hey Chasers,

How are you? It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for calling us. I’m glad that you’re doing well. So question, after you graduate do you get time off to come see your family? I hope so. I can’t wait to see you again. So what’s your favorite thing about B.T. so far? What’s your least favorite?

So I’m sending you pictures. I sent you some yesterday from my wedding of the family. I’m sending more and I hope you like them. Let me know what other ones you’d like.

I can’t wait till the weekend. We have a wedding reception to go to for a friend of Joseph and then we’re going to go hike Squaw Peak up Provo Canyon. We’re trying work out so we won’t be tired when we hike Mt. Timp in a couple weeks.

Well till next letter.

Luv ya bro.



July 30th, 2009

Hey Chase,

Remember how we said we’d get you a calling card? Well here it is. Hope it’ll work for you. If you get a chance be sure to give us a call as well.

So how are you? I know I keep asking that, but things can change from day to day. Ya know? Things here are going well. Can’t wait for the weekend. We’re going to a wedding reception tomorrow and Saturday we’re going hiking.

Recently I’ve gotten into a new TV series called “Doctor Who”. Awesome show. It deals with guy who calls himself ‘The Doctor’ and he’s a time and space traveler. Really neat show.

Well I’m sending you another set of pictures. These are silly pictures and I know you’ve been sent one of Pete, but I hope you enjoy the other ones as well.

I’ll talk to you later

Love you much bro.



August 3rd, 2009

Hey Chase,

We’ve had a busy weekend… kinda. We’ve been doing a lot of things this weekend. Thursday we went and fed some ducks on BYU campus. We took some pictures so I’ll send them to you. Friday we went to a wedding reception that was really fancy. It was a dinner reception, yummy food.

Saturday we went hiking. We decided to hike up Squaw Peak. We got exhausted too quickly… lol. We got about half way up the mountain and we couldn’t finish. We’re so outta shape, so this next two weeks we’re going to work out and go running… etc so we can get ready to hike Mt. Timp in two weeks. Oh we also saw some wild turkeys while hiking. Really neat.

So I heard from Brian that Hillary and Ben are coming up to Utah because they’re looking to move up here in a couple months. Yay!! Joseph and I are excited about it cuz we miss our siblings. J

Well Bro, till next letter remember I love you

Love Courteney




No comments:

Post a Comment