Monday, August 17, 2009

Broken Xbox, Shiny Car... Camping?

August 11th, 2009

Hey Chase

It was so good to hear you again. Thank you for calling us. We are glad you’re doing ok. I can’t wait till you get to come home for a while. It’ll be fun. So what are your plans when you do come home? You gonna stay at Dad and Mom’s? You’re always welcome to come to our home.

So Joseph is playing a new game. It’s Assassins Creed. He really likes it. I like the story line in it. Very intriguing. Joseph starts school pretty soon and we’re not sure if we want to get more Xbox live or not… we enjoy having it cuz we can watch Netflix on our TV because of it… but yeah, not sure yet.

I’m sorry this is going to be a short letter… not much has happened since I last wrote you. I did drive our new car yesterday. I think I’m doing much better but we’ll see. I do more driving time with my instructor tomorrow morning.

Anyways

I love you.

August 13th, 2009

Hello,

How are you doin Chase? It’s another slow day today. So I went driving yesterday morning with the Instructor. The girl driving was scary. She was really jerky in her movements etc. You think I was bad she was worse. We even got pulled over… ha! But on Saturday I’m going to do actual driving whereas before I’ve only done observing.

Oh so guess what? Our Xbox got the Red Ring. I was getting on it on Monday to play a little Fable II when the screen froze. So I turned off the box and then back on and it had a red light. When Joseph got home he looked at it and confirmed that it went Red Ring. We’re hoping it was just the fans or something like that.

Joseph starts school in about 2 weeks and he’s getting really stressed. I worry about him when he does get stressed. And the tough part is I can’t do his school work and other things for him. Only things I can do are to be there for him, support him, encourage him, and love him.

So because I’m horrible with keeping up with our family blog that Joseph and I have, I’ve decided to post the letters I’m writing to you on our blog. You’re pretty much the only person who knows what’s going on most of the time with us… even though you get the info a week or so after the event actually happens. But yeah… I thought it might be a good idea… We’ll see.

Well bro… I’ll be writing you again soon.

P.S. I’ll send you more pics when I get them printed off.

I love you.

August 14th, 2009

Well bro…

What’s up? Not much here. So guess what? Remember when I told you that we were going camping this weekend? Well it got canceled? Surprised? It started raining yesterday and then I got a text message from dad saying that camping has been canceled due to the weather. I actually think it’s mom who wanted it canceled… she’s so funny in that respect. She doesn’t like cloudy weather. L I love it however. I pretty much played in the rain yesterday. Got so wet… it was awesome.

So now we don’t know yet what we’re going to do. We are going down to Nephi/Levan to hang out with friends and play some games. I’m going to drive down there… so wish me luck. J I’m also going driving tomorrow with the instructor. Wish me luck on that too. Lol

So remember that TV show we used to watch when we were little? Sliders? Well we can watch it on Netflix now. LOL. It’s crazy how it progressed over the years. Good show.

I don’t remember if I told you but I’m gonna be getting some glasses. Don’t know exactly when but it’ll be soon. We found a couple frames that will be really cute. I hope I do get some good ones.

Hmmmmm… not much left to tell you right now. But I’ll write to you again soon.

Love you.

August 16th, 2009

Hey Chase,

I’m starting writing this letter in Relief Society. We’re talking about Joseph Smith & Church History. We’re supposed to be writing down our own history but I’ve kinda done that before, so I thought I’d write to you.

I’m tired right now. We went to some friend’s house on Friday. Remember Charles Anderson? He’s a friend of ours. We went to his parent’s house and we played a game with him and another school friend till 5 a.m. Saturday morning. Dude I haven’t stayed up that late in a VERY LONG TIME. I still need to catch on my ZZzz’s because of it. LOL

I have a neighbor/friend sitting next to me in Relief Society. Her husband and her wanna get together sometime and play Settlers of Catan. We don’t feel very tied to our ward. Don’t feel involved. Not many people have greeted us so it’s a little difficult to church and sometimes sit by myself in Relief Society. Oh but you know what? You know the Mormon song writer Janice Kapp Perry? She’s in our ward. Kewl Hunh? We sometimes sing songs of hers.

We went and washed and waxed our car yesterday. It’s so shiny, pretty, and Sexy. LOL. We need to take a picture to send to you. I’ll do that and send you more pictures. OH! OH! I drove yesterday w/ the Instructor. I was Freakin

AWESOME!!

At least I think so. LOL. I wasn’t as nervous as usual. We chatted while I drove and I think I did really well. I didn’t hit any trees so that must have been good.

So yeah, we didn’t go camping because of the so called “rainy weather.” It’s freakin sunny outside. It has been, all day and most of yesterday. It just rained yesterday morning and the temperature has been a little cooler. Oh well. Doesn’t matter.

Anyways I’ll write to you again soon. Love you Bro.


Here's some pictures from Bonnie's wedding.








No comments:

Post a Comment